I'm going to tell you about my dear chairmate and I would NEVER bored stories about her going to a good bad I'm bored ga will post about her ;)) ... let's get started! ......
so it starts from the time of Wednesday who I'm stuck at home and I'm really more down my emotions go up and down and so can not be controlled. then I'm online chat MSN but the reply is not my emika a reply to a reply but my emotions were all over the chat. a day later I've very aware, I had not I at it again Wednesday, but I feel really stiff chat emika still the same me, even until this moment I feel very meh you're still a little hesitant to chat with me look really from the way you answered all chat that I give to you, you really feel like people are still mad at me because you really he replied stiffly, as there are still doubts for the back chat was, I apologize for the incident Wednesday meh i was really out of control on that day Erin's not just you who got the same raging I meh, many are also affected my tantrums.
meh I'm really very sorry if my behavior when it makes you feel sick and so sorry ilfeel huh meh. last I'm saying to you I love my emika, you are my best friend meh.
love ya:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
- vanya
- jakarta, Indonesia
- VANYA ALIFA RIVANDA USMAN pin bb : 21d958d0 twitter : /vanyaalifa
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(102)
-
▼
May
(33)
- ngantukz buhbye
- kiki gila -.-
- HEBOHNYA BLOG GUE
- balabalabalababaa
- twilight !
- drop
- hello blog i'm so sorry yaa kalo hari ini ngepost ...
- KELUARGA BAHAGIA 1
- familia
- bijzonder
- blog hello gue mau cerita tentang lagu ini -------...
- hari ini haha
- CONGRATULATION ERIANTI DIAN RAMADHANI WITH KAK RAC...
- say
- LAGU
- SONG - 2
- SONG - 1
- MUSIC - 3
- MUSIC - 2
- MUSIC - 1
- WOLES woy WOLES
- okey meh ;)
- right now nanana
- peanuut -_-
- curhat w/ kak tito
- nih chat nya yang lebih lengkap!
- f c k
- today = 12 may 2010
- today = emika's birthday :)
- depeee -_-
- today = ngakak !
- emika vallerie huzafahmazidah yoesman
- lament of the single child (?)
-
▼
May
(33)


loveyouanyulmwah
ReplyDelete